Thursday, October 9, 2008

Help the Alan Blevins for Glover Park Campaign

Sometimes the Most Important Issues are a Matter of Personal Courtesy. In just 26 days Our Nation will head to the polls! And wherever your vote goes in this important election, there’s one central unifying theme: I need your help to get re-elected! Okay, this may be a great stretch but you know, I need all the help I can get. And today, this translates into delivering the dollars to win.

This past Sunday, I gathered at table (I cooked a lasagna … and it actually tasted good - miracles happen!) with my core committee to review our plan-of-action and budget. Suffice to say, there is a strong base of support; and I most seriously need to collect 93 individual contributions of $25 to meet our budget for maximum outreach and voter turnout. It’s only with your help that I will win in November. Please help with a contribution of $25 to Alan Blevins for ANC 3B02.

Thank you for the many who’ve already contributed - you’re great! And thank you in advance for first-time donors - your support and generosity is essential. I really appreciate everyone’s efforts to help re-elect Alan Blevins For Glover Park!

No comments: